Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Welcome to Wax, Boogers, and Phlegm

Hi, folks. I've had The Medical Consumer Advocate on the web since 1998, but thanks to work, family, and my other blog, I haven't had much time to update it. I'm hoping that Wax, Boogers, and Phlegm will motivate me to answer more of your questions. With any luck, this blog will become The Medical Consumer Advocate's high-activity corner.

I have been a private practice ENT since 1998. I trained at Los Angeles County Hospital from '90 to '95, slaved in academics until '98, and I've been practicing in Crescent City, California since then. For more information on me, check here. (Good heavens, what a young picture!)

D.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is the ear wax in one ear a lot darker than the other ear?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger May said...

Hi Dr. H
I have tried to email you at azureus at harborside dot com but it fails every time. Do you have a new email address?

May

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Dr Hoffman,

I also tried to send you an email at the address you gave but I get an error message back saying "user mailbox exceeds allowed size".

Thanks, Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home